8 May 2007

Ring a Ring earrings!

This is an idea I've been working on and it's SO simple it really doesn't need any more skill than being able to tat rings. Tat's it, really, rings round a ring. I sort of used another pattern which is on my web site but replace parts of it with beads. I'm using this for earrings but another thought has occurred to me which I won't tell about just yet as I need to play first BUT this is just SO easy. Oh, a love of beads is probably a must too!!! Most of these are for a friend but I shall keep the pink and green ones. The photos aren't really showing them off very well but I think you can get the general idea!!!

2 comments:

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Oooooh! These are nice Jane. I especially like the first pair!
For some reason they remind me of Tiffany lamp shades....

Tattycat said...

I like these too. They do look like Tiffany lamp shades. Very clever.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.