17 June 2007

Just when you thought you'd got it sussed!!

Nothing about tatting today except to say that the birthday card I'm working on should be finished this afternoon.
No, what I really wanted to mumble and mutter about was ebay!!!! As you know I do like listing stuff and have got it down to a 'fine art'. I work everything out in a text document and then when it comes to listing all I have to do is 'copy' and 'paste' into the relevant 'bits'!! Easy. So me and my big mouth offered to sell a friend's motorbike headlamp set! No probs, says Jane to Dave and Doreen - I'll do that for you!!!
Hmmmm, well ebay pulled a flanker on me and changed it's format!!! That really screwed me up for a while. Still I finally got the old brain round it all and listed the headlamp. Actually it's now easier to list and much 'prettier' too.
OH, I also listed some more Aero shuttles, a lovely Teneriffe lace book and some more tat bits!!!!

No comments:

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.