28 October 2007

Luck strikes again!!

In all the years I've been going to the car boot market at the end of the road I've hardly ever seen tatting. I found this yesterday. That's three doilies in two weeks!! I had to release it from captivity!!!! I think I may add the three doilies to my ebay listings eventually and/or my etsy shop. Just really need to admire them for a while, though!!!
I am going to be busy this afternoon as I've got some new pieces of tatting to put on ebay.
A few weeks ago I started making Christmas tree earrings - like the ones I did last year. These proved very popular and I was making them right up til the last few days before Christmas - in spite of having to run (well, waddle quickly) down to the library to use their computers cause our broadband had gone down!!!
I've also got a few more Aero shuttles to list (there are some already on etsy).

No comments:

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.