26 November 2008

Change of direction

Why can't I ever stick to just one thing?

The story behind this owl is that I had a letter yesterday. Well, several and all in one envelope!! When I left school at the age of 18 (left as in 'almost' expelled for being a clown) the few of us that were left in the sixth form decided to start a round robin letter. This was almost fifty years ago now. We lost one or two during the years and one or two returned. We also picked up another who left school the year before us. One of the group dropped a BIG hint that she'd like a tatted owl so that's what I made for her yesterday. I'd forgotten how long they take to make so it almost didn't get finished yesterday evening!!! I had to get a move on with it as it's got a long journey ahead. Nita lives in Tasmania!!!

I forgot to mention too that last week I added some bits and bobs to my Etsy shop too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable owl. Nita will be please to get and what a long way it must go.

Tattycat said...

You made this yesterday? Just one day? I don't know why this surprises me! What a joy to have long lasting friends. I'm sure Nita will be thrilled!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.