27 December 2008

Christmas Day in my corner of tat land

Can you imagine what it's like to live in my little corner of tat land?

On Christmas Eve I finished off some earrings which I made using the beady flowers. To add the flower to the ear finding I used the Oren Bayan metallic thread which I bought off Lyn Morton of Tatting and Design. It's lovely to work with and just finishes these earwigs off a treat.

I used Marie's fast and easy way to make the split chain to cover the finding which sped things along well.


I spent part of the day doing some test tatting for a new book by Martha Ess. Below is a taster for you. Her next book is going to be a stonker. I've seen some of the designs and can't wait to try them all.



2 comments:

Sewicked said...

What's a stonker?

Jane Eborall said...

Really excellent book in this case!!!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.