28 December 2008

This is what I do 'for fun' when I'm not in 'design mode'!!!! I make things that I stash away for when I need a quickie gift!!!! The more I work this design the more I like it. I never like stuff when I've first done the patterns but have to 'mellow' to them!!!

What I'm working on at the moment is a new motif. I want/need to make a new celtic motif but whether it will get finished is another matter. I'll let you all know. I might have some pictures tomorrow - there again, I might not!!!!

I may well spend some time this afternoon working on two web pages. I need to finish off the dangly flower pattern and put another together. I'm just a tad lazy about making myself 'do' them lately!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your bookmark! I do believe this is one of my favorite patterns of yours. :)

Jane Eborall said...

Thanks, TattingChic. I'm beginning to like it too!!! Takes me ages to like things I've done!!!

Tattycat said...

Pretty bookmark. I will look for pictures that may, or may not, appear tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Pretty bookmark.....right in time for the Spring of 2009

Sunela

linb54 said...

Lovely bookmark, nice choice of colours too.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.