20 January 2009

Now, what have I got to show today!

Sadly, not a lot!!! I'm back to working on Palmetto patterns. I HATE myself for the amount of work I put on my own back!!!

I cannot leave a pattern alone until I've got it right!! How many of these earwigs have I tatted now to make sure the pattern is correct? Hmmm, daredn't answer that one!!

Anyway, here's the final pair!! (Who am I kidding?). No findings on yet as they lie better on the scanner. I think this will be my longest lesson. Why? because there's a lot to teach and there's still the pendant to finish off this evening.


Why is the picture SO small, did I hear somebody ask? I'll tell you why - to tease everybody in tat land!!!!

2 comments:

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

You are so cheeky Jane! I love the earwigs...beautiful choice of color!

Valerie said...

hey jane, the small picture sure caught my attention! very nice wheels.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.