30 March 2009

Another 'guess who'

OK, I'm really, really going to make you work today. I'm just not going to tell who this is. Well, not for a day or so until everybody who wants to has had a chance to guess!!!

It's somebody I think you will have heard of.

Please don't add your guess to the comments but send directly to me at lovetotat @ gmail.com - just so I can find out who gets it right and so that nobody else can cheat!!!

Wonder who'll be first???!!! Once the cat's out of the bag I'll add more about this lady below the picture or on another post.
Meanwhile ............................

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Hmmm - somebody I've heard of, someone who is in England - the last picture was Rosemarie Peel, could this possibly be Lindsay Rogers? - or Pam Palmer?
I have no idea who it is, we need a hint!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I have no idea who she is, but she looks a lot like my grandmother Green! Maybe she's a distant relative!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.