26 December 2009

Butterflies galore!!!



This is a message and the work that Katie sent me just before Christmas.



"Hi, Jane,


Been tatting your butterfly bookmarks lately.  Cute and fun!  See attached.  Also some of Jennifer's beginner's snowflakes--easy and fast. "


What am I up to?  Dithering and not doing what I ought to be doing - a final testing of the TIAS!!!  I WILL get to it - I promise myself!!!


Katie also tackled this tree of mine (what a BRAVE lass) which I'd completely forgotten about.  Hang on, I'll go and find the link - perhaps!!!


Ah, here it is!!!  Too late for this Christmas but maybe next one!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jane,
I should have mentioned the threads--size 20 and HDT by Marilee Rockley: Corsage, Snowflake and Fortune.
Thank you for posting my little tatties. Your patterns are awesome! Gonna tat a few more butterflies for reader friends.
big hugs,
Katie V. in NC

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.