12 July 2010

Did you miss me?



I've been on holiday for the past two weeks so wonder if you missed me?

I've done very little tatting during this time so you'll probably find that there are a few 'blank' days over the next week or two until I get back into the swing of things!!!

I managed to read and moderate the comments while I was away as I had about two hours internet access each week - in the local library.  This is where I was - on the Isle of Wight.  Here's another link too.


I've re-opened my Etsy store and hope to be adding more to it over the next few weeks - watch that space!!!

4 comments:

Typstatting said...

Didnt even notice that you have been gone! Glad that you had a great time! I think it is great to get away now and then, it helps to recharge the ole batteries!

Maureen said...

Isle of Wight..... memories of catching the ferry over when I was a child visiting "Home"; coloured sand and donkeys? - were there donkeys?

Anonymous said...

Yes I missed you.

Fox said...

Missed you! Welcome back!
Fox : )

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.