18 January 2011

The tatbead family are BACK!!!

Before I start - Day 3 is now here.

Now I did give Sandy a warning when she first wrote and said she was going to do the Tatbead family but she didn't listen.  Sadly the addiction has struck!!!! 

The first picture is her family.  The second is her Dr Who themed session!!!!  The Tardis is a pattern made by AnneB and can be found here.  Don't you just LOVE the cyberman?  Inspired.  Now I haven't heard about any new members in Sandy's family for a few days but when I do I'll keep you posted. 


4 comments:

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

I just love the tat bead family, especially their crazy hair!!

Thank you for putting Day 3 up of the TIAS. I can't wait to get at it tonight.

Have a great day!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I MUST have the pattern for the Tardis! My hubby's a HUGE Dr. Who fan - got all Dr. Who-themed gifts for Christmas - and I will have to make him a Tardis as a bookmark... would you share when you get a chance, please???? Thanks much! Emily in Michigan, USA

Jane Eborall said...

Hi anonymous - I've just repaired the link to the tardis pattern but here's the direct url http://www.nuperelle.net/motiver/Tardis_eng.pdf

crafty diane said...

These are so neat! I really want to make some! Thanks for posting them!
Blessings,
Diane

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.