13 June 2011

More of the same!!!


I do like to do a few of the same things when I get started so here are two more!!!

The top one is made in my favourite colour (at the moment) which is the Lizbeth Rainbow Taffy.  I just LOVE this thread.


The other is a thread which I pulled out of my HDT stash.  This purply colour was truly lovely and is a soft silky texture which I thought wouldn't be really suitable for a pendant as it was working out to be a bit 'bendy'!!!!  


I've given this away now in a dangle (which, of course, I forgot to scan). 

Yesterday was great - I listed all the shuttles, it rained all day and all of them sold.  Kept me delightfully busy and I didn't go 'stir crazy' being kept in the house.  I didn't want to get wet!!!!!




5 comments:

Bree at "Bree's Way" said...

I just love these!

Karrieann said...

...That is pretty, Jane. I like the top one also.

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful Jane, lovely colours
Margaret

PS I said I had not seen your gerko, just looked at your heading and what is on there your gerko you must have thought I was stupid..... I think I had a blonde moment or a senior moment just shows how much I look at your heading.

Michelle said...

My mother-in-law says "If you're made of sugar, you can't go out in the rain because you'll melt."
I'm thrilled all your shuttles sold although sad I missed my chance- next time!

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

Lovely Jane!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.