16 June 2011

Oh sad, sad day

There I was walking back from Morrisons when I felt my necklace fall off.  It was a metal one that I'd put this Rainbow Taffy pendant on.  I picked it up and hunted for the pendant but it was nowhere to be found.  I was SO angry with myself.

So I made another!!!  Here it is with TWO Swarovski crystals hanging from it.  I hope I don't lose this one.  Still it was a good excuse to get out the Rainbow Taffy again!!!  Sadly the ball is looking very depleted now - what a good excuse to order another!!!!

Actually I think I like this one even more than the original pendant!!!

7 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Oh dear Jane what a pity and shame you lost it but this new one looks even more pretty and will look lovely around your neck.
Margaret

Fox said...

This is such pretty thread... You MUST have more!
Fox : )

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

It's lovely Jane!! The bead colors with the thread look fantastic! Such a shame about the lost piece though. I hope whoever finds it realizes what a gem they have. :)

Valerie said...

rules are meant to be broken, things are meant to get lost - haven't you heard? well, ok, at least you now have an excuse to tat another, which you promptly did, and get to order new thread! so, there you go... and this new pendant is lovely.

Kathy Niklewicz said...

That's really sad, Jane! What caused the necklace to break? It's always worrisome when clasps don't hold! I love the thread and beads.

Jane Eborall said...

Ah, I think the 'problem' was probably ME!!! It was a screw fastener and I probably didn't do it up tight enough. I don't like magnetic ones as I've lost several bracelets because of those clasps but my favourites are the 'bar and hoop' sort. An old git lives and learns!!!!

Bonnie said...

I once lost a diamond pendant my husband gave me for our sweetheart anniversary. I was devistated, it took me along time to start wearing or using things I was afraid to loose, so trust me I understand your anger with yourself, but I'm glad that in the end you created such a beautiful piece.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.