25 January 2012

An oval Chile motif

Don't forget - Day 6 of the Tat It And See is now available here!!!  This is the halfway point!!!

Now using the same finding as yesterday BUT with a little more 'poetic licence' I've made an oval shaped 'thingy'.  I reckon I could use this for a phone dangle - IF I used a cell phone!!! I do have one but it's very basic and I only use it occasionally!!!  
This again has been worked in black and cream and again I think I should use different beads on the chains.  

I am writing and drawing these little doodles as I go along and will get them up on the pattern page eventually.  I realise that a lot of people can't get exactly the same design of metal finding but these patterns will fit any with six 'joining places' and a similar size.   I like the way they give some 'firmness' to the tatting.  

While I'm playing with this design I will add a version with a tatted centre so that the metal is not needed!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane,

I love it. It´s so very beautiful.

Ann-Sofie from Sweden

Sharren - Tatting in Greenwood, South Carolina said...

Lovely - and it would make a wonderful pendant, too!!

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

Your oval motif is lovely Jane!!

God's Kid said...

Very nice design! :)

Fox said...

Very pretty - perfect colours and shapes...
Fox : )

Margarets designer cards said...

Nice design and yes it would look good on a mibile phone
Margaret

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.