12 March 2012

A small confesion!

Just a small one which will prove something to you.  Not quite sure what but it may throw some light on my personality!!!  

I love making pendants.  No, that's not the confession - well, just part of it.  

I make them by tatting onto a small split ring finding and then add another (which then, of course) lies at right angles.  Now I make sure that this second one is large enough to put the clasps on one of my favorite necklaces through.

This is a lovely gold necklace that I've had for many years.  So, my big confession is that I have many pendants with just one chain!!!!
Here's the necklace with one of my (so far) favourite pendants on it!!!

5 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely pendant

Margaret

God's Kid said...

A very pretty pendant!! :)

Unknown said...

What a wonderful idea. Beautiful pendant.

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Confession?!?! More like BRILLIANT idea!

kittytat said...

Oh wow! I love this pendant!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.