30 April 2012

More bags!!!

Well it's rained and rained and rained lately which we badly needed.  Time to cut out more bags!!!

This will be the last lot EVER.  Well, that's how I feel at the moment!!!  I'm easily bored with things!!

In the top pile you can just see a very pretty black background with read cherries on.  Also there's a lovely beigey coloured print with old fashioned air balloons.

On the top of the bottom pile is a navy piece with gold cherubs and stars on.  That's the 20 'sets' all piled up and waiting for me to make a start!!!

Every 'set' consists of the roly poly bag, a poke proof pouch AND a six 'shot' bobbin holder.  This is going to keep me busy for a week or two, I think!!!



3 comments:

Miranda said...

All your bags are pretty and useful, but I still think your old drawstring bags with all the pockets inside were the best. I pray mine never wears out, because it keeps me so much more organized!

Marty said...

Oh, wow. I NEED one made of that fabric on top in the second picture -- the one with the bluish-green background and the green and purple swirly things. So pretty! Besides, I've filled my other bag. :)

Ladytats said...

brain cells need vacations every now and then. I think your sewing provides that. so you never know if you will make more bags.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.