25 April 2013

Just a quickie!

I've been tatting but I really wanted to show you these bags that I've put in the shop.  Well, just two sorts - roly poly bags and poke proof pouches.  
There are quite a few more in there and I have three more sets to finish.  That will make a total of 20 in this sewing session.  I'm really, really done with sewing for a while after this.  

Why can't I regulate myself?  Why do I start a thing and then HAVE to finish it?  Why can't I leave a project like that and walk away from it for a few days?

Answer - because I'm bonkers!!!  Totally and utterly BONKERS!!!





6 comments:

Valerie said...

lovely bags!
(jane, i'm the same – bonkers too when i'm sewing!)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Isn't it better to be bonkers and focused than to have UFOs all over the house? I've been digging out of my sewing room, and I've found six more origami pouches in progress. Sheesh!

I love the fabrics you've used, and I was sorely tempted to buy the top two... until I glanced at the six origami pouches that need to be finished! ;-)

Unknown said...

Love the fabrics!!

Luv Jane xx

Unknown said...

The starry night set is my favourite!!

paulapilates said...

I love your bags could they be used for my Pilates & yoga mats?

Jane Eborall said...

Hmmmm, unknown, not unless they’re under 8” long!!! Perhaps if you teach dwarf pilate students?

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.