27 April 2013

Popular Crafts April 1994


Another of the magazines which used my patterns.  This time in 1994 - back in the last century!!!

There were so few coloured threads around in those days that I can't believe that I even found some.  

Nowadays Tat Land is covered in beautiful colours made by so many talented people from commercial producers to people dying in their own homes.  Wonder if I should take up dying?  I guess not - I'd probably dye everything in sight and I don't think the cat would appreciate turning purple or pink or some other colour!!




7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, Jane, love the earrings--sure shows you've always been so clever at designing them!
Funny third page of your "design" ---mouse door wedgies? Was wondering why they didn't show those "earwigs" in the first picture!
Just teasing, Jane!
tatty hugs,
Katie V in NC

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Have you ever counted how many publications have featured your work, or how many pieces have been published? It seems like quite an accomplishment to me!

Ladytats said...

those are cute. I like the beaded dangles on the bauble pair. I so enjoy seeing your published patterns and articles.

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely earrings, they are back in fashion now just shows how fashion comes around again
Margaret

Randi said...

Thanks for sharing. May we please have page 52 as well?

Jane Eborall said...

Oh, Randi, I'll see if I can find them again!!! I've put them away tidily which is always fatal in this house!!!

Jane Eborall said...

Randi - I've finally got round to finding the right page for this post!!! Just added it.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.