11 December 2013

Little boxes once again!


Wandering through the shop in town a few weeks ago I spotted more of these boxes.

Well I succumbed as usual and came home with a few.  They look lovely as they are but the scissors came out and the first one 'got naked'!!!

Now, what shall I do next?!?!?

Must say that I've kept the beads and sequins (well, those that didn't take a dive off my lap into oblivion and finally the hoover) so they could well be re-used.  Watch this space!!!   

Well, the space between my two ears where BC3 lives!!!

2 comments:

Madtatter80 said...

Oh this is gonna be good! :)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Little boxes are so tempting! I can hardly wait to see what you do with this one!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.