11 February 2014

Being old and ......

Well, past my 'sell by' date but not yet at my 'use by' date celebrations like Valentine's Day pass the two OG's here by.


Actually I remember getting only one Valentine's present in my whole life and that was from my ex in the first year or so of 'wedded bliss'!!! OR is my imagination and memory playing me up and that didn't really happen either!!!

Anyway, I ramble on. I wanted to show you these little hearts which I did last week. They're the 'Flurry Heartache' which you can find here. A very kind TIAS'er sent me something a few weeks ago which inspired the hearts - four of them and all worked in a size 70 thread. They're to go on a plain, deep red velvety surface so that's the reason I made them in white.

More to come on these!!!

6 comments:

Maureen said...

My eldest daughter was born on Valentine's Day! - everyone seems to be tatting hearts at this time of the year, and yours will look wonderful on red velvet. Red Velvet what, I am wondering....?

Ladytats said...

Those are very pretty in white.

God's Kid said...

Sweet heart!! :)

StringyDogs said...

Jane, you always make me laugh. "Use by date", indeed!

Tally Tatty said...

Oh, Jane, you deserve a valentine heart!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I've never been big on Valentine's Day, but I suppose I could tat a few hearts to celebrate... for the kids, you know!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.