18 February 2014

Life after doodads!

I LOVE doodads and have loads of them to play with. BUT I also have rings - no, not rings for your fingers but rings. Ordinary rings. 


Last week I had a Spring clean of my tatting cupboard yet again. This time I was REALLY tough on myself and found odds and ends in there which had been around for about twenty years. A lot of the 'stuff' had to go. A lot was bits that I'd worked and were not good enough to keep or good enough to give away to card makers either. The bin men got those!!! Then there was an assortment of bags I'd made two decades ago too - again they went.

BUT I found rings and thought they'd be great for something and this is what happened!!!

They will be listed in my Etsy shop as soon as I finish this post. I know - I don't often mention my Etsy shop but it is still there and 'ticking over' nicely I may add!!!!






6 comments:

God's Kid said...

Those are awesome!!! :)

muskaan said...

You are truly creative, Jane !
How about some tatted hoop earrings while you are at it ?! :-)

Phyllis said...

Beautiful.

Phyllis said...

Beautiful.

Jane McLellan said...

Wonderful! You've made good use of what you found in the cupboard.

Sharren - Tatting in Greenwood, South Carolina said...

Well done, Jane - they're both beautiful!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.