10 May 2014

Run, RUN

As fast as you can!

You can't catch me I'm the Gingerbread Man!!!!

Well look what arrived in the mail yesterday!!!! Isn't that a kind gift? It's from Pam in SC who has been playing with a Gingerbread Man pattern!!! 

It's one of the patterns I'll be teaching at Palmetto Tat Days in September. 

All flights and insurance are now booked and sorted and the fun will begin on September the first when I arrive in Atlanta for a few days with Crazy Mom (who isn't the LEAST bit crazy but kind, generous, brave and FUN) before heading to Tat Days!!!!

It might be expensive and a lot of work to take a trip over the pond (I'm being a brave OG this time as I'm travelling alone) but it's SOOOO worth it.

Next panic will be when the registration begins as I get neurotic that nobody will want to take my classes so I keep checking and checking the Palmetto site.  I know of two other teachers who are going to be there as they're mates but I've no idea who else has been picked!!!  Apparently the list will be out this weekend.  SOOOOO exciting.  It's quite mind boggling the amount of work it must take to host and run this event.  This will be probably my 5th or 6th visit and each time things swing into action and run so smoothly.  I can't WAIT to see my friends and make (hopefully - unless they run a mile in t'other direction) new ones too.

I've started packing already!!!!  That's honestly true.

7 comments:

Maureen said...

I', quite sure your class will have a waiting list, there will be plenty of takers.At least you have done this trip a few times before, so you will know where you have to change planes and buy the Duty Free on the way home!

Phyllis said...

I am not to far from Crazy Mom Tats. I will let her know. Would love to get together with you guys for a bit one day. Like your class a couple of years ago and look forward to this year as well.

linb54 said...

woo hoo! glad you are squared away for your trip. I'm hoping to go this year and I'd love to take your class!!!! :)

Tally Tatty said...

I wish i could attend your class.

Crazy Mom! said...

You are too kind and generous to me - did I pay you to say those things?

Can't wait to have you in the states! Woot! Woot!

Snickerman said...

Jane, if you can cross the pond then I can drive 3 hours to meet you. I have my own fears, what do I bring, what if my tatting is not good enough and what will it be like being a male in a female oriented event. But I will be there to meet Lady Jane. RAY, North Carolina.

Jane Eborall said...

Oh, Ray, I have those fears too. What if people don't want my classes, what if they don't finish the piece, what if I give them wrong information. All those and more. BUT I DO know that I'll have such fun and meet amazing people. Can't wait for the list of teachers to be announced - although I already know a few who are 'bestest' friends.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.