29 October 2014

Christmas colours



I suddenly decided to do the Inside Out Snowflake in Christmas colours. Strange for me to do that but it seemed a good idea at the time!!!! 

A lot of the people I give the motifs too for Christmas never put them away but keep them out all year so I feel that Christmassy colours look wrong in the middle of summer!!!  That's my perverted way of thinking, I guess!!!


I made this one last week but only remembered to take a photo two days ago. Not a very good picture, I'm afraid. Still it gives an idea of what it looks like.

5 comments:

Tally Tatty said...

This looks like an indian ocean Star Fish! Very pretty!!

Pigmini said...

Noooo.... you're not allowed to mention the big C word.... it's still only October!!!

Nice colours tho.... VBG

Sherry aka Celtic Dream Weaver said...

I love the colors and the design

Marilee Rockley said...

Red and green are good anytime! Actually the parts where they're used together blend into a sort of brown, giving a 3rd color. I agree that the shape resembles a starfish.

God's Kid said...

Looks awesome in Christmas Colors!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.