11 December 2014

I had two purple days!!!!


Still plodding on with these - in between other things!!! You've probably gathered by now that I tend to have a few things on the go at the same time - or it appears I have!!!

Actually I rarely have more than two on the go. A project and something to go to when I fall out with that - often a hanky edging. 

So the reason that I don't show you all of a project at once is so I don't frighten you all away with boredom - oh, and myself too!!! I get terribly bored with me so don't want to inflict that on others too.

So, today, two purple Inside Out Snowflakes!!!  That was definitely a 'purple day' when I made those!!!

4 comments:

Maureen said...

Love the green one! Sadly I am Not Getting On with your Inside Out Motif - obviously not holding my tongue in the right place. However, it was very effective, stuck in a card as a small frame!

Grace Tyler said...

So cute! Looks like a good day! Purple is always good.

God's Kid said...

Great!!! :)

Fiona T said...

I try to have purple days everyday! Lovely idea there- inside out :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.