3 January 2015

I just LOVE

Love, love, making these Starry Bracelets. I'll be listing this in my Etsy shop sometime soon - probably even today.  I'm not sure why but once I start on one I get addicted to making them and have to make more!!!! This is one I made last week.

Meantime my daytime job continues and today I can tell you that the 'odds and ends' page is finished on the web site. This is such a silly task I've set myself but at least I can find things easier now!!!  I'm receiving the odd complaint about it - mainly from Pigmini who is adding things to her 'to do' list that she's not seen before.  I'm adding things that I need to change or improve to MY list!

Finally today I must tell you about a tatting get together that I joined yesterday evening.  It was great.  I didn't even have to travel too far to get to it.

Well, I did walk from the front room to the back room!!!!  How did I do that?  Well Sue Anna Face Timed with me and she was with the Tollway Tatters.  Diane was there, Marilee and Barbara (think that was who I was pulling faces at as she tried to take a photo).  The wonders of this digital world are truly amazing.

Finally and just as I was heading for bed number 104 of last year's TIAS arrived.  Thank you, Adrian.  Here's the link to his sailing boat.

7 comments:

Pigmini said...

Ermmm.... that looks like a bracelet to me!! Oh... you mean elsewhere and thats the Starry Button???? LOL

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love your Starry Bracelets also! However, I don't actually have one... yet!

Ratfancy said...

I made one and I love it!

muskaan said...

Lovely bracelet :-)

God's Kid said...

Wonderful bracelet!!! :)

Sally Kerson said...

So do I love making these bracelets and seeing how each one turns out with different thread and beads

Tally Tatty said...

Great bracelet in a nice color!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.