18 February 2015

Shuttles for Etsy


The good news for me is that we're now at 97 pairs of scissors which is, I think, a record for this shortish time after the TIAS.

Now, I have the shuttles below to list in my Etsy shop here on Saturday.  I'm not sure what time I'll let them 'out' but they'll be there.  A lot depends on how busy I get between now and then!!!  Note I can now accept credit cards as well as Paypal too.

POST SHUTTLES
1 SNAKEWOOD 
1 KINGWOOD 
1 VIOLET ROSEWOOD 
1 COCOBOLA ROSEWOOD
1 EBONY
1 PEAR

POP-A-BOBBIN SHUTTLES
1 ZEBRANO
1 SNAKEWOOD
1 PURPLE HEART
1 JARRAH
1 COCOBOLA ROSEWOOD
1 MAPLE 
1 ASH

The top one here is a Pop A Bobbin Snakewood shuttle and the one below is a Kingwood post.


4 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! I really, really need another shuttle... don't I? I hope I remember to look on Saturday!

TAT19540 said...

You and me both Diane! lol

Paula Jo said...

I decided yesterday I needed a wood shuttle! what perfect timing, now I have to be quick and get one before they are gone.

Sally Kerson said...

Gosh the grain on those shuttles look lovely, great photos!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.