27 March 2015

Phewwww

It's been a busy and problem fraught few weeks. Not sure why everything has to 'go wrong' all at the same time!!! Leaking round the top of a bath, damp kitchen ceiling (because of that), hole then to repaired in aforementioned ceiling, broken window etc, etc. Still almost all sorted by 'men wot do' so life should settle down again now, I hope.

But tatting has been going on and sewing too. I'm pleased to say that two more bags (or is it four?!?!?) have been made. Some new fabrics will be in this next batch but I can't show you yet as I've not taken any photographs. Maybe later today? 

As the weather is slightly less cold it will soon be time to get into the garden. That will mean less time for sewing but tatting will continue as that's evening 'work'! 

Tatting at the moment is happening but only with things I can't really show just yet. I'm test tatting for a Palmetto Tat Days teacher and that's going well. An intriguing pattern which falls into place beautifully on the final round. A designer to be watched as she could force me into retirement - very soon. Good for her, says I.  

Sorry - no pictures today but hopefully there'll be some tomorrow.

2 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I dread leaks of all sorts... they tend to muck things up a bit, and I'm not fond of muck!

Cindy said...

Ugh, it's so true that everything happens at once - and usually the bad stuff. (Couldn't be good all at once for a change!) Keep on keepin' on!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.