27 April 2015

Stitch, stitch, stitch, stitch!!

After the cut, cut, cut, cut comes the sewing!!! Not sure which I enjoy most, though!!!


You can see the new bags below. Three of the new larger ones and one small one. Personally I like the smaller ones but then that's just me!!!!

When I listed the first long bag (the black one with bright, bright flowers) I realised a few hours later that I'd put it up at the same price as the shorter ones. Well, being a bear of little brain I thought about it and then decided to reduce the price of the smaller ones!!! That took longer than changing the longer price one - obviously!!!! What a plonker I can be but I have NO regrets whatsoever as I have a good amount of stock now and can slow down on the sewing - except, of course, I do enjoy it and hope some will sell!!! It's a hard life with lots of big decisions!!!

These are all now in my Etsy shop which is here. Please tell me if I'm boring you with these but I'm really enjoying making them. My kids are going to inherit lots of bags if I don't sell them before I pop me clogs!!!!

The two at the bottom are from the fabric that Sue sent me!!  





9 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Great fabrics! I hope they sell well.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

If I could get someone else to do the cutting, I would enjoy sewing so much more! I'm happy with the smaller sized bag... just right for me!

Tatfully Yours said...

I`m sure some will sell in Canada...if you bring some!?! (less room for rope)

Rose Rogers said...

The gingham's my favourite Jane but then I'm a traditional gal! Do I recognise a zip or two?!

(Rickety) Rose

Jane Eborall said...

Well, yes, Rose you must recognise a zip or two!!! Packed with your own fair hands and mailed to me!!! Hope to sell a few bags so I can order more zips!!!

Jane Eborall said...

Do hope to bring some with me, Kelly. Along with the rope!!!

Jane Eborall said...

So do I hope they sell too, Jane!!!

Jane Eborall said...

Oh, the cutting and planning and ordering zips is part of the fun. Love my new mat and rotary cutter. New toys make all the difference too!!!

Batty Tatter said...

I had to look up "plonker" in the dictionary. You are no where near that. We all totally enjoy your vast talents and sence of humor. I wish I could get one of those pretty bags but the shipping is too dear.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.