15 April 2015

Threads - part 2


Well the threads from Edda arrived very quickly considering that Easter 'got in the way'!!!! 

BUT imagine my surprise when I opened the packet and found these inside as well as the threads (see yesterday's post) that I'd ordered. WOWOWOWEEEEEEEEE.

I wrote to Edda straight away and thanked her profusely. Do you know what she said? Well, this is her reply "A little hank for every design of yours I made! You are so generous, too!!!"

These are her Penny size 20 and they work up brilliantly too. I'll show you a motif I'm working on another day (when I've found it again!). The thread works so well - no problems with it being slippery at all.  Now I'm torn between the size 20 and the size 30!!!  What IS an old git going to do?  Well, tat on, I guess!!!

6 comments:

muskaan said...

Wow ! Congratulations :-)
"Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others, cannot keep it from themselves " - JM Barrie
You have touched innumerable lives, Jane :-D

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Lovely pack of threads! It will be fun to see what you do with them all!

Madtatter80 said...

They look wonderful!

God's Kid said...

Wonderful tatted items to come from all those pretty threads I am sure!!! :)

Jane McLellan said...

That was kind, good for her for acknowledging your generosity. Interesting to hear about the new thread too. I wasn't enthralled when I first read about 'non-cotton' thread, it seems I might have to revise my ideas.

Sally Kerson said...

Must buy some, although I don't need anymore thread! However there are some interesting colours in that batch

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.