21 April 2015

Yesterday's surprise

Another pair of scissors!!!

This makes 112 and for a very happy old git. Here's the picture below but you'll have to go here to find out who sent it in!!!!

Also yesterday I was looking for this pattern on my web site.  I used the 'search' on the front page and it didn't turn up.  DOH!!!!

So, on further investigation I found out that it wasn't there!  Well, not on any links that I could find.  So I've amended the 'motifs, snowflakes' page and put the link there.  Sorry for the BC3 failure.  I'll have a strong word with him!!!

Meantime here's a picture to remind you of what I'm talking about.

I'm adding another round to this motif at the moment.  The square will be larger.  That will have to wait for another day, though!!!


2 comments:

God's Kid said...

Great square!! :)

Miranda said...

That's an awesome motif! I don't remember ever seeing it before-- BC3 must have really been trying to hide it from us! And it sounds like you've started a tablecloth...

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.