4 February 2016

Name and shame

I name and shame Sue Hanson.

I've told and told and TOLD BC3 - NO MORE THREADS. Does he listen? Well, some of the time but not when it comes to spending my money!!!!

Sue mentioned Edda's threads which you can find on this link and, of course after her report on how well they work up, I had to have some!!!!

Sue kindly sent me some samples before the threads arrived from Italy (still waiting for them to get here) so I had to have a go myself!!

Here are my first two. 

The top one is done in Master brown. Think that's what the thread is called! The second one (LOVE the sparkle) is also Master.

11 comments:

Pigmini said...

And the pattern is??? Yes I know it's a heart, but WHERE is it??? Tell BC3 to LEAVE Sue H alone and tell us where he's hidden the pattern!!! ROFL

Maureen said...

I think I need to put my fingers in my ears so that I can't hear how lovely these threads are - I don't need anymore either! - but aren't they gorgeous!

Jane Eborall said...

It's the last heart I did - Abbi's heart.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I've followed the link, and luckily I can't read Italian! I'll never be able to use up the thread I already own. :-)

Jane McLellan said...

You can never have too much thread, right?

God's Kid said...

Awesome hearts and wonderful colors!!! :)

Jane Eborall said...

RIGHT!!!!!

YorkieSue said...

Did someone mention my name???? My ears are burning! LOL Glad I could tempt you for a change :-)
Enjoy your new toys :-)

Madtatter80 said...

Your hearts are beautiful and thread color is very pretty, about what size thread is it?

Jane Eborall said...

I think it's around a size 20 but unfortunately I've given away all the hearts I made so can't tell you exactly!!!

Jane Eborall said...

The new threads came today and I'm SO pleased with them. Glad you told me about them - thanks a million.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.