8 December 2016

The 6-point Filet Star


Do you remember this post?  This is the Filet Star on page 18 of the All New Knotless Tatting Designs book by Dora Young.

Well I managed to do one of these little motifs (no failure this time!) without using a picot gauge and it looked pretty darn good!!! So, off I went on another motif. The reason why I made another one will become obvious when I've done another five!!! The effect when you've got a lot joined together is a bit like the first Dora motif that I did. VERY, very pretty. 

So, back to the tatting shuttles and upwards and onwards with my Dora work.



4 comments:

Pigmini said...

Now you know I need this book Miss. you're just hardening my resolve here!!! Lol

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I believe I'm going to need this book as well!

linb54 said...

Hurray! I never doubted that you could do it. Grest job!

God's Kid said...

Looks awesome already!!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.