19 April 2017

2 orphans


I have two little orphans who got left behind after Sally stayed with me a few weeks ago. They're called Tulipwood and Cherry. They are available to the first one or two people who comment on this post (and who say they can give them a good home!).  By all means comment but the first two who offer to adopt them can have them!!! 

The cherry is £18.00 and the Tulipwood is £20.00.  On top of that there is the cost of postage which will be £3.15 postage to anywhere outside of the UK (a lot less if within the UK - £1.15).  If the same person wants the two of them then the postage remains the same.  

I will send you a Paypal invoice to your Paypal email address when we've 'made contact'!!!!


2 comments:

Tim Kaylor said...

Jane, Sally is sending me more shuttles today (6). If you don't mind, I will take them. They are different woods. I love those shuttles!

Jane Eborall said...

Tim, they're yours. I'll send you a Paypal invoice later today as I've got to go out right now!!! Actually I'm running late which is unusual for me!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.