1 April 2017

Stunned

When a tatting lass asks another tatting lass if she'd like some threads then what does said second lass say? Well if the 'second lass' is an OG with a BC3 and an addiction to tatting she says 'yes please'!!! 

Below is what arrived on Thursday. 
To say I was stunned when I saw the size of the box (I'd been told it was size 80 thread too) is an understatement. BUT when I opened it look what I found.
This was the top layer and I thought the 'only' layer!!
The thread was beautifully packed in tissue paper so I lifted the above out of the box and LOOK what I found.
A bit later on I was looking at the box and thinking that it looked a lot deeper and there was another lot of tissue which probably needed looking under. So I did and this is what I found next!!!
Thank YOU Jill. I'll certainly be putting this to good use although I think my little sister may have to help me too!!!  I have other friends here in the UK who may offer to help me out but I know that I can use a lot of this thread.

10 comments:

Pigmini said...

Drool!!! Gone green with envy!! Need a hand Miss?? On my way!! Vbg

Tim Kaylor said...

What she (Pigmini) said! I know you will find a use for that.

Jane McLellan said...

I'm glad it was a good 'stunned'! Wonderful gift.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

A treasure trove! I know you will have loads of fun!

God's Kid said...

Oooh, I can't wait to see all the beautiful things tatted up in all those colors!! :)

Elizabeth said...

OH MY. Better rest your fingers. You are going to be busy.
Wonderful.

Bernice said...

Stunned, but then who wouldn't be? Enjoy tatters and we on the other side of the pond will be watching for all the creations to come.

GraceT said...

Wow! What a blessing! :-)

Sally Kerson said...

Little sister has already got her eyes on some of the thread, might even be worth another trip up north!

Jane Eborall said...

You're welcome any time. You may have to 'book' as it's a 'shared space' as you know!!!!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.