9 May 2017

Round 12 of Renulek's doily.


I finished this round at the weekend but have just found time to blog it!!

I did change the round slightly as when I looked at Renulek's picture I noticed that the three rings joining into the one picot were overlapping in places. Being as that would bother me I thought I'd try another way of tatting that part.

I do feel guilty about changing patterns as I really appreciate the time that it takes to do a design and I don't want ANYBODY to think I'm criticising the pattern as I'm certainly not doing that - it's fine as it is. I'm basically just being 'me' - a fussy old git!!!!

I made notes for myself in case I want to do this doily again. My remembering is very broke lately!!!


13 comments:

Tim Kaylor said...

That is so bright and cheerful. It will be lovely where ever you put it.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Your doilies are always so colorful! I love your use of HWT.

Jane Eborall said...

I just LOVE HWT, Diane!!!!

Jane Eborall said...

It'll go in the tatting box, Tim and will probably never see the light of day after it's done!!!

Madtatter80 said...

Oooo pretty love it!

Sally Kerson said...

It looks fantastic, you must try and exhibit it somewhere, more people need to see your work

Jane McLellan said...

I have colour envy!

Jane Eborall said...

It'll just go in a box as usual, Sally!!!

Jane Eborall said...

I have white envy, Jane!!!!

God's Kid said...

Oh WOW is that ever stunning!!! :)

Jane Eborall said...

Thank you and thank you too for all your other comments on my blog.

God's Kid said...

You are most welcome!! :)
Oh, my hubby just got to see this and he is standing here going "awwwwwww, that is just beautiful!!!!". :)

Renulek said...

beautiful colors :-) amazing!!! :-)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.