16 June 2017

Now what?


After the excitement of yesterday and my announcement that Heidi now has the book (Dora Young's "All New Knotless Tatting") in her hands I am now 'back to boring' you with my regular posts.  

Yes, I'm still working on the ring 'thing'.  I've had an idea but not sure if it'll work.  This is actually part of it.  


I think it looks like a doomed idea but you never know.  

I'm continuing with the Dora motif I showed you yesterday, too.  I have to have two projects 'on the go' at the same time!!!

5 comments:

God's Kid said...

Interesting! I can't wait to see what you do with this and the ring. :)

erin said...

Jane! You've rendered the Pentagon in thread! ;-p

Jane Eborall said...

You clever girl!!!!!

Bernice said...

Love this color. but why only two projects at a time, surly you could handle a few more. :)

Jane Eborall said...

Ha, flipping HA!!!!! If only!! I need a few more BC's AND a lot more time to work on more than two projects!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.