26 June 2017

That word 'digital'


Why is it that word always pulls me in? If it's 'digital' then it must be interesting!!!

I saw a 'digital' row counter advertised on one of my regular emails from 'The Wool Warehouse' so decided to investigate! 

I'm always getting in a muddle over counting rows particularly when crocheting but also with some tatting patterns. So for just a VERY small amount I bought this one to try it out. I LOVE it. That's not just because it's bright pink!!! It fits comfortably on a finger with an adjustable strap so (in theory!) I won't be able to lose it!!!

14 comments:

Pigmini said...

Snap!! I got one of they too! They're Brill!!

Tim Kaylor said...

It's digital because you wear it on a digit. Hehe.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

My problem would be that I would bump it and have the wrong row count! ;-)

Jane McLellan said...

Do you click it every time you finish a row?

Sewicked said...

Let me know how well it works for you. I've been making do with paper tallies.

Jane Eborall said...

I'm going to ban you from making comments if the jokes are as bad as this in future, Tim!!!! LOVE it really!!!

Jane Eborall said...

I haven't bumped it yet, Diane but will let you know if I do!!!!

Jane Eborall said...

Yup!!!!

Jane Eborall said...

Will do, Sewicked. I'd lose paper tallies or get in a muddle. In the past I've always made a note on the laptop as I go along but this will be much easier.

Pigmini said...

Poor Tim!! Threatening such things.... VBG. If he hadn't said it I would have!! Banning me as well are you???? (sweet innocent face)

Jane Eborall said...

Yes, you too, Sue!!!!

Anonymous said...

Just remember to click every time you finished a row, or else.... hehehe

Madtatter80 said...

Super cute and well needed with the new book, I have totally confused my self with what row I am one may have to start over and get one of these babies :)

Anonymous said...

I ɦave read so many articles or reviews about tһe bloɡger lօvers but this paгagraph is
truly a pleasɑnt article, keep it up.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.