7 June 2017

The penultimate bead dangle

Now a change of colour again. This is number 7 of the 8 beads that I have of this size. 

White is just lovely and I've chosen gold beads and clear Swarovski crystals for this one. 

I've not had time to do anymore to the pattern for a few days but am hoping to get it done soon. It will include patterns to fit four sizes of beads. Originally I hadn't intended to publish the details as I thought it wouldn't be of any interest. BUT I've had a few comments where people have asked for details so it will get done!!!


8 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Love these colours! I'm wondering if felt beads could work in place of wooden ones. What do you think?

Jane Eborall said...

Anything would work, Jane. I've used glass ones so I'm sure that felt would work just as well.

Elizabeth said...

I like the way the white and gold looks too but I liked them all.

God's Kid said...

Oooh, elegance!! :)

craftie sylvie said...

It looks very chic in white. Love it!

lej619 said...

Lovely!!! Jane! Have to laugh at my self cause when I first looked at the pictures I saw a jellyfishe. Heheheh

Jane Eborall said...

You're right - they do look like jellyfish!!!!

erin said...

Very pretty jellyfish! Yay, Jane!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.