2 November 2017

Butterfly for Fringe


Finally I've got round to getting the butterfly I did for the Fringe weekend up on my site. I do mess around and put it off as it takes a lot of time to get a page ready to publish!!! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!!!

I did this on a pin for a change but the butterfly could be used as a brooch or sewn to a garment. As buttons are washable anyway there'd be no problem to adding it to a t-shirt or something!!! Trying to think of other ways of using it!!! 

I used an idea or a 'technique' that I found in Dora Young's book to make the lovely edges to the wings and to deliberately give the 'blips' of colour to them too. Anyway, perhaps you'd like a link to the pattern?

5 comments:

God's Kid said...

Very nice!! :)

Crazy Mom! said...

oooooo - I like this!

craftie sylvie said...

Very pretty! Thanks for the pattern :)

Unknown said...

Lovely! Gotta look for that 1/2" 4-hole button in my stash now....! :)

Bernice said...

I'm slowly working my way though the Fringe patterns. This one looked so cute.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.