5 January 2018

Seven stars - AGAIN!!


At last I'm finally happy with the yellow star. I took a third thread out and just used two sewing threads this time and it's much, much better. 

Sorry about the wonky picture but it's only 'just' fitting on the scanner!!!

Meantime preparations for the TIAS continue and I'm having great fun helping another tatter convert a pattern. I really like doing things like this. 

The lass is using one of my patterns and changing it to make it an absolute gem. I'm doing the drawings for her which are proving challenging and interesting too. I'm always learning from these experiences too.


6 comments:

Maureen said...

Like a diamond in the sky! What a perfect piece it's becoming, with all those Twinkle Stars and diamonds.

muskaan said...

Very pretty, including the negative space !

Madtatter80 said...

I have been gone too long from blogging and wow did you add more stars, this is great!

God's Kid said...

It's wonderful!!! :)

Ninetta said...

Happy new tatting year! Seven stars is a perfect number, but I'm not sure I understood well if BC3 wants you to tat more of these or not... I absolutely love the little basket!

Jane Eborall said...

Ah, Ninetta, BC3 will continue a while longer but isn't sure how many more he'll do!!!!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.