2 March 2018

The mermaid finished


Well the TIAS is over for the last time and I really need to get onto my server and rearrange the url's so that it's easier to find my way around what's on the web page. This means changing the links on the TIAS blog too. A chore which is rather like the dreaded housework and that I put off for ages!!!

Today I'm uploading the TIAS mermaid as a full pattern. This is so people who don't want to follow links and print off numerous pages can have it all in one place. So, here's the link.


8 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Thanks!

Maureen said...

Which was the first one, Jane? It' s been so much fun, looking forward to January every year , but a huge amount of work for you.

Jane Eborall said...

The first mermaid, Maureen or the first one in the TIAS? The first mermaid is the large one which has swum away for the moment. Being updated. Should be back next week!!!

God's Kid said...

So cute!! :)

Nancy G said...

Thank you Jane, for everything! I love your mind. *smile*

JB said...

Jane, I sincerely hope that this is not your last TIAS. I love doing them and have participated in every one. It feels like all of us are in one big tatting class with you. It is a wonderful way that you get people from everywhere and all different languages coming together for the same love of tatting. You have such an imagination and are so good at creating patterns from any idea you have. Thank you so much for all the TIAS' that we have enjoyed over the years. Thank you for your dedication to tatting and for being our biggest encourager/promoter of not letting tatting be just edgings and doilies. Your TIAS will be missed so much. I still need to send a picture of my mermaid.

Madtatter80 said...

This little blue girl is super cute, and that is very nice of you, it does make things easier, thank you!

victats@gmail.com said...

Beautiful pattern! Congratulations on another successful TIAS!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.